Luyện thi IELTS với RES nhé!!!
[PHRASAL VERBS with GO]
1. to go back on: thất hứa
e.g. He always goes back on his promises.
2. to go off something: không thích thứ gì đó nữa
e.g. She goes off this car anymore.
3. to go off: bị hư, không thể sử dụng được nữa
e.g. The machine has gone off.
4. to go haywire: bị hư, chập mạch (máy móc, thiết bị)
e.g. The CPU has gone haywire.
5. to go over: giải thích, hướng dẫn
e.g. I'll go over how this machine works.
6. to go from bad to worse: trở nên tệ, xấu hơn
e.g. The wound has gone from bad to worse.
7. to go to one's head: làm cho ai đó trở nên kiêu ngạo, hống hách
e.g. His flying colors have gone to his head.
*flying colors: điểm số cao
[PHRASAL VERBS with TAKE]
1. to take turns doing something: thay phiên nhau làm gì đó
e.g. The schoolboys took turns uploading the packages.
2. to take on something: đảm nhận việc gì đó
e.g. Mr. Austin took on the leadership of the group.
3. to take off: Cất cánh
e.g. The plane took off an hour ago.
4. to take off: cởi
e.g. Remember to take off your head before entering the room.
5. to take it for granted: cho là hiển nhiên, điều phải xảy ra (ko chắc)
e.g. He took it for granted that the rescue team would come to his aid.
6. to take something to pieces: tháo cái gì đó thành từng mảnh
e.g. They had to take the vehicle to pieces.
7. to take up: tiếp tục
e.g. She took up her story after a pause.
8. to take one's eyes off something: dời mắt khỏi thứ gì đó.
e.g. He couldn't take his eyes off the girl.
9. to be taken in something: tin 1 cách mù quáng vào thứ gì đó.
e.g. The woman was taken in by the fortune teller's words.
*fortune teller: thầy bói
10. to take notice of something: chú ý, để ý đến thứ gì đó
e.g. He took no notice of my advice.
[PHRASAL VERBS with LOOK]
1. to look at: nhìn
e.g. He's looking at the cat.
2. to look after: chăm sóc
e.g. I have to look after my grandfather.
3. to look something up: tra từ
e.g. Let's look this word up in the dictionary.
4. to look back on: nhìn lại (quá khứ)
e.g. You should look back on what have just done.
5. to look down on: xem thường
e.g. He seems to look down on me.
6. to look up to: tôn trọng, xem trọng
e.g. You must look up to the deen.
7. to look over: kiểm tra, xem xét
e.g. I'll look over how the machine works.
8. to look over: bỏ qua, tha thứ
e.g. It's time to look over John's faults.
9. to look out! Cẩn thận
e.g. Look out! The car is coming.