Đây là những từ mà mình đã chọn lọc kỹ càng, có thể sẽ áp dụng được trong nhiều bối cảnh khác nhau.
1. EXPROPRIATE (verb): take property from its owner for public use or benefit
2. CYNOSURE (noun) a person/thing that is the centre of attention. Ex: the Queen was the cynosure of all eyes.
4. HUBRIS (noun): excess pride or self-confidence
5. ITERATIVE (adj): something recurring or repeating. Ex: an iterative process
6. PHILISTINE (noun): a person who is hostile or indifferent to culture and the arts, or who has no understanding of them. Ex: I am a complete philistine when it comes to paintings.
7. REGNANT (adj): currently having the greatest influence, widespread
8. SINECURE (noun): a position that requires little or no work
9. VERISIMILITUDE (noun): the appearance of being true or real. Ex: the detail gives the novel some verisimilitude.
10. POLYMATH (noun): a person of wide-ranging knowledge or learning
Cả nhà thử dịch nghĩa của 10 từ sang tiếng Việt xem!