Một mối lo không hề nhỏ của các bạn luyện thi IELTS là vào phòng thi không có ý gì để nói nhất là phần ielts speaking part 3, phải không nào?
Nhưng với loạt tips và bài IDEAS for ielts speaking thì nỗi lo của các bạn luyện thi IELTS sẽ trở thành dĩ vãng, nên còn chờ gì nữa mà không đọc kĩ post này của RES để tăng cường kiến thức cho mình nhỉ!
Ý tưởng trả lời cho câu hỏi Advantage
1. What are the advantages of studying abroad?
– Experience a Foreign Culture
(participate in the day-to-day life of a new locale, gaining a first-hand understanding and new appreciation of the culture)
– Improve Your Second Language Skills
(a perfect opportunity to learn a new foreign language surrounded by native speakers -> the chance to immerse in the language -> expedite the retention and fluency)
2. Why should people use debit cards instead of cash or credit cards?
– the same as cash (the money is coming directly from the bank account -> no debt or interest)
– easy to track (all purchases are tracked automatically)
– convenient (paying for everything with one swipe of a card)
3. What are the advantages of advertising?
Sample: I believe advertisements bring plenty of benefits to consumers. The main one in my opinion is that, they inform us about qualities and price of goods and this makes purchasing easier. Time-saving is also a strong point for sure.
4. What are the advantages of using a public library?
Sample: For patrons of those libraries, the major advantage is that people can have access to books without paying for them. A library offers a wealth of resources, space to study or hold events, and a world of books to discover and borrow, for FREE.
5. What are the advantages of travelling by air?
– the fastest way to get from one place to another, especially when involving long distances
– comfortable to make arrangements and travelling conditions
6. What are the advantages of zoos?
– provide a protected environment for endangered animals and a guaranteed food source for animals
– be possible to see the animal wonders of nature, and learn about them
7. What are the benefits of being organized?
– Less stress. (Example: designating a home for everything: inbox, keys, wallet, office supplies, charger cables, and more -> need something -> know exactly where it is -> reduces stress) -> Improved health.
– Relax more. (less time spent running around means more time to do what people want to do)
– Always be ready for a curve ball. (being prepared ahead of time lessens the impact of the unexpected)
8. What are the benefits of eating at home?
– offers an excellent opportunity for family bonding. (You can talk to your children about school or your spouse about his day at work over dinner)
– saves money (total cost of a homemade meal is much less than the cost of a meal at a restaurant)
– is one of the best ways to promote a healthy lifestyle. (You can choose your own low-fat and low-calorie ingredients to prepare your meals)
9. What are the advantages of possessing a large vocabulary?– attracting the audience’s interest -> a large vocabulary -> varying the word choices by using synonyms to describe the same thing multiple times -> more interesting speech
– ensuring precision -> help people describe things to a finer level of detail, thus making clearer point.
– better understanding of the world -> help people better understand higher-level publications -> better understand what is going on in the world.
10. What are the benefits of multilingualism?– more opportunities of enriching and interesting travel experience
– the broadening of career opportunities that are available
– psychological benefits: enhanced cognitive flexibility, improved verbal abilities
– a greater understanding and appreciation of one’s native language
– greater exposure and insight into other cultures