Nhiều bạn mới học IELTS sẽ luôn băn khoăn không biết bài thi viết IELTS Writing Task 2có tất cả bao nhiêu dạng câu hỏi do chúng ta đọc thấy quá nhiều các loại câu hỏi hoặc cách hỏi khác nhau. Hôm nay chúng ta cùng tìm hiểu về các loại câu hỏi trong IELTS Writing Task 2 nhé!
1. Dạng câu hỏi Agree or Disagree trong IELTS Writing Task 2
IELTS Writing Task 2 – Question Type: Agree or disagree
Ex. Some people think that scientists experimenting with animals in a laboratory is the only way we can guarantee new products will besafe for human use. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?
2. Dạng câu hỏi Advantages/Benefits outweigh Disadvantages/Drawbacks trong IELTS Writing Task 2
Ex. In some countries, governments are encouraging industries and businesses to move to regional areas outside the big cities. Do the advantages of this trend outweigh the disadvantages?
3. Dạng câu hỏi Discuss two views plus your opinion trong IELTS Writing Task 2
Ex. Some people say children no longer need to develop handwriting skills. Others believe that handwriting is still important. Discuss both these views and give your opinion.
4. Dạng câu hỏi Discuss two views only (no opinion) trong IELTS Writing Task 2
IELTS Writing Task 2 – Question Type: Discuss two views only (no opinion)
Ex. Many people believe that an effective public transport system is a key component of a modern city. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of public transport.
5. Dạng câu hỏi Causes/Problem and Solution trong IELTS Writing Task 2
Ex. Crime rates tend to be higher in cities than in smaller towns. Explain some possible reasons for this problem and suggest some solutions.
6. Dạng câu hỏi Two questions/two-part questions trong IELTS Writing Task 2
Ex. To some people studying the past has little value in the modern world. Why do you think it is important to do so? What will be the effect if children are not taught history?
7. Dạng câu hỏi Opinion trong IELTS Writing Task 2
IELTS Writing Task 2 – Question Type: Your opinion
Ex. Research indicates that the characteristics we are born with have much more influence on our personality and development than other experiences we may have in life. Which do you consider to be the major influence?