Cùng luyện thi IELTS với trung tâm anh ngữ RES nhé!
1. to pose a potential threat to something
Eg – Toxic chemicals from factory farms, which contribute to air pollution significantly in our country every day, pose a potential threat to human health.
2. to analyze in detail/ carefully
3. high public expenditure on something
Eg – This essay shall (carefully) analyze both the advantages and disadvantages of high public expenditure on the arts (in detail)
4. complex challenges facing something
5. to take steps to ameliorate the situation
6. financial aid package
Eg – With complex challenges facing enterprises in recent years, steps have been taken by the government to ameliorate the situation through both financial aid packages and smart credit policies from state-owned banks.